Jumbojam is Basil Simon’s home recording studio.
It lives on a balcony overlooking his master bedroom! When you visit you will enjoy the warmth and comfort of a fun and happy home including a regular flow of tea and food! There is a smoking area at the rear of the building.
The studio is equipped with a lot of high end equipment including:
- Moog Voyager
- Roland VP770
- Roland FA 08 music workstatation
- Cubase 7.5
- Pro tools 12 HD
- Vienna instruments
- Neumann U87 mic
- Neve 1073 DPA pre
- Native instruments Kontakt
- Mackie Onyx 1620i analogue mixer
- Drawmer 1961 valve equalisation
- Steinberg MR816 CSX fire wire digital audio interface
- Lexicon PCM 91 effects
- Extensive samples library
UK producer Basil Simon is the head of audio production at Jumbojam near to Keighley & Skipton. And; you may know him from X-Factor during the year of Little Mix, who were also the winners of the 2011 show. He is also known worldwide as the composer of the Sealand national anthem.